Movie Reviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lost my notes.

      Good news and bad news. Good news is that I watched both "Les Miserables" and "The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey" and was overall, satisfied. They are both movies that one should see. I also wrote notes regarding "Les Miserables" and how I was going to approach writing the review. Afterwards, I kept the notes inside my planner so that I could pull it out when I was ready to do exactly what it is that I am doing now. However, they have disappeared. Which means, I might just have to watch the movies again to get those ideas back. Remember what I said though, I was satisfied not blown away. They are not movies that I will want a copy of when it comes out on DVD. Though out of the two, I will have a better time watching "The Hobbit" and you'll know why soon. No offense to those who really liked the other but it's just my opinion. But where could they have gone? It's not like there is someone on my tail who thinks my movie reviews are genius and can't help but to have an original copy of my brilliant brainstorming. No, that can't be it. Maybe, I just shredded it by accident at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment