Movie Reviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Changes

      Life's been a little hectic but the past few days has been an epic wind down for me. Epic because I've been bumming out a little too much. I missed two consecutive classes already and I didn't go to work for one of those days. To make it worse, I didn't even call. (I have never done that before. But it' alright, my boss was understanding.) After that final, I just didn't want anything to do with classes and plus the first few are easy to make up. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and I didn't really miss much. However, it's time to get back on my feet and be responsible again. What's on my schedule today?
Do an assignment that is worth 25% of my grade.
Go swimming.
Study three lectures of Drugs and Diseases, which includes two that I have missed.
Do an extended Laboratory report
Study Compounding.
       Nice huh? The only thing I'm looking forward to is swimming. I haven't done that in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment