Movie Reviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Time to Head out

     So I just woke up and in a couple of hours I'm going to be heading out to India. I think I packed enough for the trip. I'm kind of banking on the hope of being able to do laundry somewhere there. If not..then all I'll be hearing will be; "See I told you! If you started packing earlier you would have had time to buy more clothes. Why don't you never listen?" I don't want that happening so please let there be a place I could wash my clothes.
    I'll be gone for three weeks so I'll be back on August 6th with a lot of pictures and videos. You know what sucks though? I can't take a camera into historical places like the Agra temples and Mahal which would have been awesome for my other site. I'm just going to have to visually memorize everything. That's going to be fun. See you guys when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment