Movie Reviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back home...trouble adjusting

        YO, I'm back home! Actually, I've been back for a couple of days now from India and it took me this long to make a post. The problem is that my body is not having an easy time getting itself back to normal. All I hear all day is the sound of the plane rising. It makes me sick! My body just doesn't feel like it used to feel like and on top of that I have sleeping issues! But enough about problems. India was freaking great. Sure, I got 104 degree fever at the end of the trip and had to stay in bed for a good three days but, hey, the trip as a whole was ahmazing. 
         Basically, we spent a week in New Delhi sightseeing and then we traveled down to Kerala where most of my family is. I tried my best to use my i-touch to write down what I did everyday. So the next couple of posts will be what I wrote while I was there. I'll  also add a bunch of my favorite pictures that I took, which I think you would like. There was a little trouble with the whole charging situation but I got through it. I miss India and all my family there but, damn, it's good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment