Movie Reviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes people do wrong things,
even though they know they'll miss out on the good in life.
Sometimes people do wrong things with a tear in their eyes.

Sometimes people want a clean slate,
to never have experienced what they have.
Sometimes after the deed is done, they'll go mad.

Sometimes people turn toward more darkness,
even though their heart yearns for another direction.
Sometimes no matter where they hide, evil thoughts sneak into their imagination.

Sometimes all I want to do is go back
and tear out parts of my life.
But pure, we will never be, but constantly tested against strife.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't done one of these in a while. There was a time in my life where I expressed myself this way. I was just feeling a bit off so I just wrote this to let off some steam. It definitely contrasts with the background image, sorry it's not a happy post.

    ReplyDelete