Movie Reviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Success!

       I was on my way to work and I turned the radio on. I didn't know what the song was but it immediately caught my attention and in no time I starting singing to it. In order to download the song later, I tried to memorize a line from the song but all I could gather were the sounds, "Na Na Na Na Na." Like that's going to be any help but that's all I had to go on. So, I just came back home and I've been searching everywhere for this song. The best thing to do is start at the source, right? I started looking on the Z100 site because that's where I heard it from. I looked at their playlist and pretty much listened to every song I didn't know on there to find it. After a good half hour of searching I found it!

The song is "You Make Me Feel" by Cobra Starship featuring Sabi. You should know that I'll listen to a song a hundred times on the basis of feeling alone. For me, lyrics are just added bonuses. The lyrics are pretty ordinary for this song but the music is great. I won't listen to a song that has hideous lyrics but I could care less about the so-so lyrics of a song if the tune makes my head rock. That's just me.  So, if you want to listen to it I'll post it on the "What I'm listening to right now..." column. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment