Movie Reviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

India Day 3 Photos!

These are some of the photos I took that I really liked. They were all taken around the Taj Mahal with the JCV Picsio GC-WP10. Unfortunately, there is only so much this camera can do.
Photo Above. Unfortunately this is the only shot of the Taj Mahal that I took that I actually liked. But I think it brings out the hugeness of the situation, don't you?




Couple walking through the crowds holding a pink cloth over their heads to shield them from the heat. They won't forget their trip to the Taj. Very artistic way of keeping yourselves cool, I should have thought of that.


Photo Above. Water path lined with fountain heads leading back to the entrance. I love the water so that attached me to this picture even more. 





One of the four columns perfectly placed around the magnificent structure. The sun was just about to break through the side. Shah Jahan had this building resemble perfection. Perfection meaning symmetry. If you fold the Taj in quarters, you'll find only mirror images.
Photo Above. This is a corner of one of several inground pools that was built leading to the building. I loved the way it looked and this design is found in every one of Shah Jahan's buildings. To him this must have symbolized royalty.





As we were leaving, we encountered a few column paintings that I really liked. They had drawings of musical instruments, animals, towers, crowns, and sunsets.






Aha! So this is where you were hiding. I was looking all over for you. I have found you Shah Jahan. You can't fool me.

A really nice fountain photo. I loved the ripples that the water spurts made as they  trickled through the surface. The water was really dirty. It makes sense though, don't you touch the Taj and make it less natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment