Movie Reviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

India Day 5 Photos!

        We went to so many places that day it's not even funny. This means that there were close to a million photos in both the cameras. I plowed through them and here are the ones I like to look at a little too much.
I wonder how long they took just to build just this part of the Lal Qila Fort (Red Fort). These forts in New Delhi are the equivalent to castles that are built in Europe and the Middle East. I didn't get it on camera but waving right behind one of these lookouts was the Indian flag, which I thought was pretty cool. 


   I love path photos like this one. I love them even more when I take them.





There they all are. That's my family heading in all different directions to soak in Delhi's gorgeous historical scenery.


The magnificence of Lal Qila's interior speaks for itself. 






I enjoyed seeing simple structures like these stairs that only have support from its left side. I won't use these stairs though.














You never know what you may see when you turn the corner. I walked into an open area with a large green pond in the center which I really wouldn't mind in my back yard. 


I have seen enough palm trees to last me a lifetime in just one day. I have yet to encounter one palm tree in the United States. I need the beach.
        After one look, I suddenly don't want to go home anymore. 







Who says only food and girls can blow up a guy's mind? I wanted to take a dive in that pool but I was sure that if I did, I wouldn't be able to see the inside of the temple.
I just lost my family in the crowd somewhere. I think I was too busy looking at awesomeness.







This is Qutab Minar. The world's tallest red sandstone tower. The day is about to end and the sun is starting to play around with the sky.
The tower was decorated intricately with Sanskrit verses of the Islamic Quran and wildlife.  There are inscriptions on different places of the structure that writes of the history of its creation. For me, this photo is one of my favorites of this entire trip. If I left with only this photo, I'll still be happy. 



There should be an option to spend the night outside in this area. It seems like the kind of place you would want to wake up to. That is if you don't mind the many people in the area that would not hesitate to take all your stuff. Got to take the good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment