Movie Reviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bits of the past and future.

      First off, the career search is underway and and I got an email for a possible interview to be an insurance sales agent. The more I looked into it, the more I begun to realize that almost everyone who puts their resume online gets emails and calls from insurance companies. So this is the first of many emails to come; however, what company will search for potential employees on a Sunday? Maybe it's normal? I'm going to give it a solid week to make a decision and in the meanwhile research and assimilate myself with anything I can find on those who want an interview. Look at me sounding like a hotshot that just graduated from a fine school. But hey, if I'm into something, I'll be the best at it.
      On a different note, I was looking through an old portfolio that I created during the end of high school. It was, at that time, for a senior English project, but now its one of the storage spaces for writing that I doodle on a piece of paper from time to time. I don't mind sharing them. It may help me in times when I don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment