Movie Reviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Detox.

      Detoxification is definitely what I need right now. I'm definitely going to use this time to fish out all of the bad things about myself and deal with them. I feel as if my core is straight black. You might not understand but I feel as if my life won't fall into place unless I do it. It's going to take a while but hey time is what I have. So just go with me on this. It's going to be difficult as hell but it has to be done. At least it's not a midterm or final where you either pass or fail on just one try, right? First things first, this place needs some cleaning and then back on the job hunt. Let's see what posts came up today.
      On another note, I mustered up the courage to talk to my dad about my situation yesterday night. He knew it already. He's my dad, how could he not know? I didn't have to do anything else but greet him and he just did all the talking. It's going to be a while till we could be friendly with each other. It's not like he's mad at me or anything, he's disappointed and a bit clueless about my future. In a way it's worse but we're not on bad terms but it's going to take some hard work to see us laughing together. Once I get my life on track or in a direction maybe we'll make up.
      I have been thinking about my future, what my dream job will be, what I will be doing in the next year or so, and if I would even be successful. All that's still up in the air. Of course, I know where I want to be in terms of a dream but not what I would enjoy doing for the rest of my life to get me there. Just like my dad, I too am clueless. I'm just going to have to take it a step at a time and build myself up brick by brick. Starting from square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment