Movie Reviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alright!

      It's only uphill from here. It could get worse, a lot worse, but it stops now. I'm pumped! I just took my Drug Information midterm today and I know I aced it. Sure it's not a Drug and Disease course but it's going to be my starting point. I feel energized and recharged to get through this whole shebang. Two extended assignments that will take me hours to do? Let me at them. Boring teachers teaching us a year's worth of material in two days? Music to my ears. Infectious disease midterm next week? I am going to mess you up.
      It's time I took this all to the next level. Time to study. I don't do this often but I'll let you in on what I'm going to write tomorrow, just because I feel like it. So here it is; tomorrow will be a movie entry on Nicolas Winding Refn's 2011 production of "Drive".

No comments:

Post a Comment