Movie Reviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FML

      I screwed up big time. How could I have been so irresponsible? My two good friends were involved in this situation but, I mean, I had the chance at fixing things and I just blew it. Where do I begin? Just promise me one thing, by the end of this entry please don't sympathize with me. I don't really need it. What I need right now is a nice tight slap zeroed in on my cheekbone.
      There are four labs that are integrated in our schedule. Three of those four interchange with each other: Simulation, Compounding, and Bio-Medical labs. This might be a little difficult for me to explain so just bear with me. We have one of these labs each week but they are not placed in any order. For example, I might have to go to two compounding labs in a row and then have a simulation lab, followed by a Bio-Medical lab. The key point to take away from this is that there is no particular order to when I go to each laboratory. We know what we have by looking at a handout which was emailed to us when the semester started. For our first Simulation laboratory, we were notified to memorize a total of fifty drugs along with their uses and class by the next Simulation lab. By mistake, friend #1 told us that it was going to be a Bio-Medical lab this week not knowing it was actually Simulation.
      I could have easily checked but I was irresponsible as fuck. We got ready for the Bio-Medical Lab quiz and finished our lab reports that were due on the second lab meeting. It was five minutes before lab started when friend #2 called and told us that we prepared ourselves for the wrong lab. This devastated me. We were supposed to be dressed up, ready for the quiz, wear a designated lab coat with our name tag on it, all of which we did not have for Sim. Lab. Notifying the professors of how we came to make such a mistake didn't matter. Our grades were already dropped one letter grade. ONE LETTER GRADE! I didn't want to do anything after that, nothing. I didn't even go to my two later classes, which were both important. Estos muchos Importantes.
      Ladies and Gentlemen, you are reading the entry of an idiotic student who doesn't know the importance of what he is given. The grade for the final exam I took about a week ago came out today and I didn't go check it. Honestly, I just didn't want to deal with it right now. I don't even know what I'll do if I fail that course. What will I tell my parents? What are my options after this?...I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment