Movie Reviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apologies

      Sorry everybody, you won't get much from me today because of the Drugs and Diseases final, which I am to partake in at 7:30am. I hoping I am ready for this one because this particular exam has a unique ability to shit on the recent midterm when just comparing their respective reference material. Anyways, my marathon studying is going to resume at three in the morning, which is less than three hours away. Until then, I'm getting my snooze on.

2 comments:

  1. Three hours of sleep? Yikes! Hope you've got some Red Bulls or AMP packed and ready to go.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing I had in the fridge was some Orange juice... Thanks for the wishes but man, was that test difficult. I just hope all the time I spent studying expresses itself on the grade I receive.

    ReplyDelete